For a dreamer, night's the only time of day.

Words are the most powerful drug used by mankind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rexburg, Idaho, United States

Monday, January 12, 2009

From small beginnings come great things.

Well after much persuasion by those who will remain nameless I have started my own blog, boring as it might become. So not much about me... I'm an 18 year-old senior in High school and just got accepted into BYU Idaho. My life up to this point has been boring and mediocre, though I wish it could be exciting. My life consists of school and messing around on the computer.

I've come to realize more and more that I get super annoyed by people, immature people. I mean really; there's a time and a place to act like a idiot and during school isn't one of them, unless it's during lunch or something. I need to go to a place where people act a bit more mature; at least when it's time to get things done. I'm done hanging around little irritating High school kids. I'm an adult, a young adult, but an adult non-the-less. Sooo.... I guess if something of mild interest happens I'll tell you but till then you'll have wait for my ramblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home