For a dreamer, night's the only time of day.

Words are the most powerful drug used by mankind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rexburg, Idaho, United States

Sunday, July 17, 2011

HOLY CRAP!!!

Wow, it's been a whole year since I've written on this thing. Sorry but I've been inspired by my awesome friend Katy who just started a blog. English is my major with an emphasis in creative writing haven't really picked a minor. Still haven't been on a date but I don't really care since I have awesome friends and we've formed our own She-woman man hater club (Little Rascals reference!). But yeah it's been a fun and interesting spring semester of 2011. Now it's the end of the semester and finals are killing me, mostly because I'm the worlds greatest (worst?) procrastinator and I have to stay up all night most of the time. I'll try to update this thing more since my friend Kayla Thomas is coming to live with me during the break , she lives in Maryland and costs to much to go home just for a couple weeks. Hope life for people who read this (who reads this?) is going great. OH! I'm getting a new sister (in-law) Katie Conway soon to be Nelson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home